- "Take One" - these students created awesome videos on the subjects of their choice.
- "The Great Minecraft Experiment" - the "crafters" worked together to bring to life a town full of beautiful buildings.
- "Sports Galore" - while learning about and playing fun sports (including Quidditch!), students created a video about their experiences.
- "Flying Lion Travel Agency" - this cluster made some professional-looking documents for their agency and did a significant amount of online research.
- "Creative Coding" - these students learned about computer programming and used Scratch to create their own games and other interesting products.
- "Friendship Bracelet Rainbow Looming" - the students in this cluster taught themselves some new and creative ways to make friendship bracelets by watching videos online.
- "LEGOsmiths" - in this cluster, students used a computer to design their lego creation before creating it.
We are very proud of our students' work. Great job, Lions!